Saturday, November 6, 2010

BLOG PARTY - VINTAGE DOLLS!!!! VINTAGE MARKET TEAM

Today's theme for the Vintage Love blog hop is  VINTAGE DOLLS!!  I love vintage dolls and would love to share "a few"  of  my collection!
the first pic is of antique dolls(and buggy)  that belonged to my cousins... I have had them for 27 years ...some of them are over 60 years old. The rest of the pics are of dolls that belong to my 3 daughters.. they would get a new porcelain doll every year for Christmas ...As you can see... I still have them.... I also have a listing for a collection of vintage dolls in my shop.  Hop on over to http://southernladyvintage.blogspot.com to see more vintage dolls and feel free join in the VINTAGE LOVE BLOG HOP!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57639933/vintage-doll-collection



 Answer to my trivia question is ...Millicent

8 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What a HUGE Collection!! My goodness!!! A few dolls is quite the understatment!! I am so happy that you shared these today!! Thank you for joining in!

Heather Foust said...

I remember when I was little the neighbor next to my parents had an old collection of antique dolls and they let her bring them over to my house to play. Well my dad was an antique dealer and he would not let us play with them and sent them back to my friens house. You have a great collection!

ThreeOldKeys said...

Wow !!!!! And it looks like you know how to take care of them. That's quite a collection.

ennadoolf said...

I did know Barbie's middle name, lol!

And all the dolls are beautiful!! :)

Vintage Tinsel said...

Nice collection! Dolls are the one thing I don't collect, lol! Hard to believe since I played with dolls all the time as a child.

Antiques Galore Gal said...

Wonderful collections! Makes me wish I had some of my dolls from my childhood. Sadly, I don't have any of them.

Unknown said...

Hi Georgia! What a great collection you have! Love that buggy.

JessMadeThis said...

Your collection is wonderful! Vintage dolls are so much fun.