Saturday, November 20, 2010

VINTAGE LOVE SATURDAY BLOG HOP YOUR CHOICE

http://southernladyvintage.blogspot.com is the place to find everyone's  choices for this weeks vintage love blog hop!!





I chose to share some of my vintage fabrics! I have a room full of fabrics and  always keep an eye out for more!! I love to create my aprons from vintage fabric . Visit http://georgiamarbles.etsy.com to see more aprons made  with vintage fabric and buttons!! I  am also sharing a quilt I made from fabric given to me.  The mickey mouse print is certainly  out of print and a treasure to find! HOP ON OVER T O  southern lady vintage for more vintage love items and feel free to join in!

3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What a great stash of fabric!! Love your creations too!! Thanks again for joining in on Vintage Love Saturday!

Flamingo K (aka Karen Schurr) said...

Fabrics are so addictive! Love your aprons...so sweet.

Antiques Galore Gal said...

I'm a fabriholic, and not ashamed to admit it! Thanks for sharing!